Please contact any of our offices to set up an appointment or to learn more about our practice. For your convenience, all Valley Podiatry offices are handicap accessible and are equipped to do on-site x-rays.
Click on a location below to obtain contact information, directions and a map link to each of our conveniently located offices.
We realize that for our patients' time is valuable, and we make every effort to see patients at their scheduled time. We ask that patients provide as much advanced notice as possible when running late for an appointment or when needing to cancel. With this advanced notice, the time can be scheduled for another patient.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
If this is your first visit with Valley Podiatry, we ask that you plan on arriving early. Whenever possible, we will mail your paperwork to you, prior to your appointment, so that you may complete it at home. It is important that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Picture ID, showing name and current address
- Completed paperwork (if not already returned)
- Referral forms (if required by insurance)
- Any required co-payment
- X-ray films/CD, lab work, MRI/Bone Scan (if applicable)
- List of all prescription and/or over-the-counter medications that you are taking (if not on form)
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information (if not on form)
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience